Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What Does A Mortgage Broker Do?

This is an email question from Paul in Dianella. Why should I use you as my mortgage broker? What benefits can you give, rather than going to direct to a bank?

These are good questions, lets have a look at them. As your mortgage broker, I can offer you mortgage information from 25 different lenders. I can help you source your home loan that would be most beneficial to your personal financial needs and goals. If your current bank or lender has said no to you for a home loan, another bank may consider your proposal. All banks and lenders have different credit policies, so while one bank may not consider your home loan, another bank or lender might.

I also offer a personalised service, you deal with me directly, rather than a bank or lenders call centre. I work seven days a week, and after hours, so we can meet at a time and location that’s suitable to you (your home, work, cafĂ©, my office, etc). I have had a long term relationship with most of my customers. They can call me 7 days a week, to discuss their mortgage needs, get a property report on a house they are considering, or a home loan scenario, if they are thinking of something. It is a really handy service, to have a relationship with a mortgage broker, as it would be with an accountant or financial planner, to discuss your needs as you move through life.

I also take all the worry out of applying for a home loan. I take care and collect of all the paperwork required from you, and will help with things like first home owner grant and REBA applications. I pride myself on my reputation, and try to exceed all my customers expectations, to help make the home loan process as stress free as possible.

Sounds like a big sales spill, and it is certainly your choice when your are thinking about who to use for your home loan, but a mortgage broker can add real value, and offers the same products and interest rates as the banks do.

If you have any comments, please leave below, or if you would to use my services as a mortgage broker, or more personal home loan information, please contact me anytime.

1 comment:

  1. Great! I got lot of information about Mortgage Broker Toronto. Thanks for providing me lot of information.

    ReplyDelete